Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Park Ji-Sung leaves Man Utd and completes QPR move


QPR has announced the signing of Park Ji-Sung from Manchester United.

Park made an appearance at a press conference on Monday after agreeing to two-year deal with a club for a fee believed to be around £2.5 million.

The South Korea international revealed that he hasn’t spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson about this move. “It was a difficult decision but I had to do it,” said Park.

“QPR showed me their ambition, and that is why I think it was time to have a new challenge.

“I think it is the right challenge. I’m looking forward to my time at QPR.”


Park Ji-Sung completes QPR deal

QPR had promised that their press conference would “put the QPR bran on a global scale” and had many members of the Asian press attending.

Mark Hughes, QPR’s boss, on the other hand insisted that the Park was signed purely because of his skill.

“He is someone that I’ve admired from afar for many, many years,” he said.

“He’s a player with great energy, great technical ability and he will bring a lot to the team.

“He’s a very motivated guy. It’s a very exciting time for QPR and he will be a big part of that.”

Manchester United defender Fabio da Silva has already joined the club on a season-long loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment