Friday, April 6, 2012

Mancini would punch Balotelli?

Manchester City boss has claimed that he'd punch Mario Balotelli in the face if he were a team-mate. Balotelli, 21, has again made the headlines during the Sunderland game last weekend. The forwarder also engaged in a public quarrel with Kolarov over who should take the free-kick, sparking further complaints against the former Inter Milan player.

Mario Balotelli Roberto ManciniSpeaking ahead of a vital EPL match as City will face Arsenal on Sunday, Mancini stated that: "I can understand it. I told him. If you played with me, ten years ago, I give to you every day one punch in your head!"

"I think in every big game he played very well. I think his problem is concentration but I work with him everyday. 

"I speak with him - not everyday because if not I need a psychologist - but every two days I speak with him. He doesn't lose his quality. Mario, as a player, can be one of the top in Europe. I don't want him to lose his talent."

No comments:

Post a Comment